Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Thanksgiving In Canada & Photography

This week's post is a casual post, musing over photography and holidays. In Canada, Thanksgiving is in October. In the United States, Thanksgiving is in November, the end of autumn, right before people become Christmas and winter holiday crazy. I had a wonderful time relaxing and eating good food.

2016 saw me in the countryside, enjoying wildlife and turkey. We stayed at a farmhouse near Ottawa. I practiced taking photos with my Canon powershot. Nothing fancy, but the camera let's me practice with different settings before I upgrade to lens changing and such. I've been playing with cameras since I was young. No formal training or photography classes though. It's always been a personal hobby.

Since I was busy this weekend, I'll just be sharing some pictures this week.

This is an old diary farm no longer in use. There's a maple syrup shack across the road from it and a lake nearby. It's so quiet! Turkeys came to visit and a little chipmunk kept popping out.

Until next week...

















No comments:

Post a Comment